Quantazis Technologies Private Limited and its subsidiaries (collectively “Quantazis”) are committed to protecting your privacy and providing you with a positive experience on our websites and while using our products and services (“Solutions”).
This Privacy Statement applies to Quantazis websites and Solutions that link to or reference this Privacy Statement and describes how we handle personal information and the choices available to you regarding collection, use, access, and how to update and correct your personal information. Additional information on our personal information practices may be provided in offer descriptions, privacy data sheets, or other notices provided prior to or at the time of data collection. Certain Quantazis websites and Solutions may have their own privacy documentation describing how we handle personal information for those websites or Solutions specifically. To the extent a specific notice for a website or Solution conflicts with this Privacy Statement, such specific notice will control.
What is Personal Information
“Personal information” is any information that can be used to identify an individual and may include name, address, email address, phone number, login information (account number, password), social media account information, or payment card number.
It may also include device identifiers, data and telemetry (such as IP or MAC address) when such data is linked or tied to a specific person’s device.
If we link other data with your personal information, we will treat that linked data as personal information.
Collection of Your Personal Information
We may collect data, including personal information, about you as you use our websites and Solutions and interact with us. We also acquire personal information from trusted third-party sources and engage third parties to collect personal information on our behalf.
We collect personal information for a variety of business reasons, such as:
- Processing your order, including payment transactions.
- Providing you with a newsletter subscription.
- Sending and managing marketing communications and preferences.
- Creating an account.
- Provisioning websites and Solutions and enabling the use of certain features.
- Personalizing, improving and enhancing user experience and Solutions.
- Providing customer service.
- Managing a job application.
- Administering online education, testing and certifications.
We and the third parties we engage may combine the information collected across our websites and Solutions from you over time with information obtained from other sources. This helps us improve accuracy and completeness and allows us to better tailor our interactions with you.
If you choose to provide Quantazis with a third party’s personal information (such as name, email, and phone number), you represent that you have the third party’s permission to do so. Examples include forwarding reference or marketing material to a friend or sending job referrals. Third parties may unsubscribe from any future communication following the link provided in the initial message or by clicking here. In some instances, Quantazis and the third parties we engage may automatically collect data through cookies, web logs, web beacons, and other similar applications. This information is used to better understand and improve the usability, performance, and effectiveness of the website or Solution and to help personalize features, content or offers for you. Please read the “Cookies and Other Web Technologies” section below for more information.
Uses of Your Personal Information
- We may use your personal information for the purposes of operating and helping to ensure the security of our business, delivering, improving, and customizing our websites and Solutions, sending notices, marketing and other communications, and for other legitimate purposes permitted by applicable law. Some of the ways we may use personal information include:
- Delivering a Solution, you have requested.
- Analyzing, supporting, and improving our websites and Solutions and user experience.
- Personalizing websites and Solutions, newsletters and other communications.
- Administering and processing your training and certification exams.
- Managing your relationship and interactions with Quantazis.
- Sending communications to you, including for marketing or customer satisfaction purposes, either directly from Quantazis or from our partners.
You can modify your communication preferences at any time. See Your Choices and Selecting Your Communication Preferences below.
Access to and Accuracy of Your Personal Information
- We need your help to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. We provide options to access, correct, suppress, or delete your personal information:
- You can view or edit your Quantazis.com personal information and preferences online by using the Quantazis Profile Management Tool.
- Some Quantazis entities may act as or be considered “data controllers.” When a Quantazis entity is acting as a data controller, you can exercise your rights of access and request corrections, suppression, or deactivations under applicable data protection laws directly with that Quantazis entity as described in the specific Solution documentation.
- If you need additional assistance, or help with accessing, correcting, suppressing, or deleting your personal information, please feel free to contact us directly. We make good faith efforts to honor reasonable requests to access, delete, update, suppress, or correct your data. We will respond to your request within 30 days. If we are unable to honour your request or need more time, we will provide you with an explanation.
- In certain circumstances, some Quantazis entities may act as or be considered “data processors”. When a Quantazis entity is acting as a data processor and you wish to exercise your rights of access and request corrections, suppression, or deactivations, Quantazis will direct you to the data controller under the applicable data protection laws.
Your Choices and Selecting Your Communication Preferences
We give you the choice of receiving a variety of information related to our business, programs, website, and Solutions. You can manage your communication preferences through the following methods:
By following the instructions included in each promotional email from us to unsubscribe from that mailing.
By completing and submitting this form or by contacting us via mail at:
Quantazis Technologies Private Limited
Unit No: H-305, K-2,
Udyog Bhavan 2, K-2,
Additional Ambernath MIDC,
Dist- Thane, Maharashtra
Please be sure to include your name, email address, and specific, relevant information about the material you no longer wish to receive.
For short message services (“SMS Services”), reply “STOP,” “END,” or “QUIT” to the SMS text message you have received.
These choices do not apply to service notifications or other required communications that are considered part of certain programs, websites, and Solutions, which you may receive periodically unless you stop using or cancel the use of the program, website, or Solution in accordance with its terms and conditions. With your permission, we may also share your personal information with Quantazis business partners or vendors, so they may send you information about websites, programs, products or services that may be of interest to you. To opt-out of Quantazis sharing with third parties for their marketing purposes, please click here.
By using our websites, Solutions, or otherwise engaging or providing personal information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use. For example, if we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on our websites, sending an email, or otherwise contacting you.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information with third parties for the purposes of operating our business, delivering, improving, securing, and customizing our websites and Solutions, sending marketing and other communications related to our business, and for other legitimate purposes permitted by applicable law or otherwise with your consent.
We may share personal information in the following ways:
- Within Quantazis and any of our worldwide subsidiaries for the purposes of data processing, such as marketing, business operations, security, website or Solution functionality, or storage.
- With Quantazis business partners or vendors, so that they may share information with you about their products or services. To opt-out of Quantazis sharing with third parties for their marketing purposes, please click here.
- With business partners, service vendors, authorized third-party agents, or contractors to provide a requested website, Solution, service or transaction. Examples include, but are not limited to: processing of orders and credit card transactions, hosting websites, hosting seminar registration, assisting with sales-related efforts or post-sales support, and providing customer support.
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or to another company.
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority or third party if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties as necessary to comply with legal process or meet national security requirements; protect the rights, property, or safety of Quantazis, its business partners, you, or others; or as otherwise required by applicable law.
- In aggregated, anonymized, and/or de-identified form that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
- If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing
Security of Your Personal Information
We intend to protect the personal information entrusted to us and treat it securely in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Quantazis implements physical, administrative, and technical safeguards designed to protect your personal information from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. We also contractually require that our suppliers protect such information from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. The Internet, however, cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any personal information you provide.
Retention of Personal Information
We will retain your personal information as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. We will retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our business requirements, legal obligations, resolve disputes, protect our assets, and enforce our rights and agreements.